SculpSure® for Effective, Non-invasive Body Contouring
SculpSure® Fast Facts
Trust your SculpSure® procedure to the best-reviewed plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh, PA.
- SculpSure is the reduction of stubborn fat deposits with non-invasive technology. It is done with the first FDA approved LASER.
- The procedure is performed in our office.
- It is usually completed in 25 minutes. However, you will see results in 6 to 9 weeks after the procedure.
- Results may be different among patients.
- The usual recovery time is the lunch time.
What is SculpSure?
SculpSure, also known as non invasive fat removal, is the reduction of stubborn fat deposits with the use of an FDA approved LASER.
How and where is the procedure done?
ReNova’s SculpSure procedures are performed in our office. It is done under NO anesthesia. The duration of the procedure is about 30 minutes. It is done as an outpatient procedure.
What decisions do I need to make before my procedure?
When undergoing a SculpSure procedure, the most important step is to make a list of the things that concern you about your fat deposits to your body.
What is the post procedure recovery?
Following your SculpSure procedure, you should plan for the following:
- NO down time.
- Results in 6 weeks
- Minimal pain, controlled with Tylenol
- Swelling for 4-6 weeks
- Exercise: Resume activities immediately
- Follow up appointments at: one week, 6 weeks, 6 months, and 1 year
What complications could occur?
Some of possible complications are:
- Need for further treatments to obtain the desire contour.
- Minimal discomfort
How is it different from Coolsculpting?
There are many differences between Sculpsure and Coolsculpting.
|Time||25 minutes||1 hr|
|Areas||Multiple areas||1 area|
|How does it feel||Feels like heat||Cold and suction pressure(like a 1 hour hickey)|
|Procedure tolerance||Very well tolerated||usually painful after some minutes|
|Treatments needed for desire result||1-2||2-3|
"Not only is Dr. Julio great but so is his staff and office environment! I have recommended family members and friends to him for various procedures and all agree!"Real Patient