Beautify Your Features with Our Cosmetic Face Surgery Services
Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez offers advanced cosmetic face surgery procedures at our Pittsburgh, PA, practice, including eyelid surgery and neck lifts, to help reverse the effects of aging. At ReNova Plastic Surgery, we offer laser face treatments, as well as traditional surgical options to address our patients' unique needs. In addition, with Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez’s training and multicultural exposure, he can perform surgeries such as ethnic rhinoplasty. Our personalized, innovative solutions target our patients' goals and concerns.
Our Cosmetic Facial Surgeries
At ReNova Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety of cosmetic face surgery procedures, both nonsurgical and surgical, to meet the unique needs of our patients. Each procedure is performed by Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez in our AAAASF, state-certified facility. During your consultation, our team will warmly greet you and make you feel like family. Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez will spend quality, one-on-one time with you, discussing your desired treatment goals and explaining the procedures in detail. Our cosmetic face surgery procedures include:
- Full Facelift
- Aging, stress, and elemental exposure can cause skin to lose its elasticity and volume, which can lead to sagging skin, wrinkles, and folds. During a rhytidectomy, Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez will make strategic incisions to lift, reposition, and tighten skin and muscle tissue.
- Eyelid Surgery
- During a blepharoplasty, excess skin, muscle, and fat are removed from the upper or lower eyelid to help make patients appear younger and more alert. In some cases where excess skin covers the eye and obstructs eyesight, this procedure can be performed to improve a patient’s vision.
- Also frequently referred to as a nose job, Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez can perform this procedure for patients unhappy with the appearance of their nose. In addition to aesthetic enhancements, this procedure can also benefit patients who have difficulty breathing clearly through their nose.
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- If you are unhappy with a previous nose job procedure, Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez can correct your misshaped nose or improve your breathing.
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- This procedure can help Hispanic, African American, Middle Eastern, and Asian patients interested in improving their breathing or shape of their nose.
- Cynosure PrecisionTx™ Facial Sculpting
- With this laser technology, Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez can treat and tighten saggy skin around the neck, chin, and jowls that can make you look older than you are. This cost-effective and minimally invasive procedure can often replace or postpone the need for a neck lift or facelift.
- Ear Surgery
- Also known as an otoplasty, Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez can reshape, resize, and define the arches of the ears, as well as permanently pin back protruding ears.
- Earlobe Repair
- This procedure can repair torn or damaged earlobes, often caused by earrings and gauges.
- Eyebrow Lift
- Wrinkled, furrowed, or a sagging brow can cause patients to appear tired, sad, or older than they are. During this procedure, he will use an endoscope and small instrument to lift, reposition, and tighten muscle tissue and skin for a smoother brow and younger-looking appearance.
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez can combine a variety of procedures listed above to provide a complete facial makeover for a younger-looking and overall refreshed appearance.
- Neck Lift
- As the best reviewed surgeon in the Pittsburgh area, Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez is the only physician in the area who offers this procedure. Through neck lift surgery, he can create a tighter and more contoured jawline by removing excess skin and tissue.
Schedule Your Procedure
To learn more about the cosmetic facial surgery best suited for your unique needs, contact us today. During your personal consultation, Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez can review the benefits and details of cosmetic face surgery with you.
"Not only is Dr. Julio great but so is his staff and office environment! I have recommended family members and friends to him for various procedures and all agree!"Real Patient