Our Innovative Skin Treatments Can Rejuvenate Your Appearance
ReNova Plastic Surgery features the latest and most innovative skin treatments for our patients at our Pittsburgh, PA, practice. Whether it is laser skin tightening, acne scar removal, or rejuvenating the appearance of your eyes, Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez and our onsite medical aesthetician can help you achieve your desired look. We offer advanced Icon™ laser technology to treat and target skin concerns, such as sun damage, uneven skin, scarring, or unwanted facial veins.
Common Skin Treatments
At ReNova Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety of skin and laser treatments to help our patients achieve their cosmetic goals and desires. Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez will provide facial rejuvenation and laser technology treatments, while Katrina, our medical aesthetician, handles facials, skin peels, and laser hair removal. During your consultation, we will create a customized treatment plan, which may include any of the following:
- CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing
- We offer Cynosure Smartskin+ CO2 laser, an advanced fractional laser system that can rejuvenate the face and eyes quickly and effectively. It can treat the appearance of wrinkles, dark under eyes, pigmentation, age spots, as well as address sun damage to refresh your appearance. This procedure requires no anesthesia and can be completed in about 30 minutes over the course of three to six sessions.
- CO2 Laser Eyelid Tightening
- This non-invasive eyelid rejuvenation also uses Cynosure Smartskin+ laser technology to reduce wrinkles and loose skin around the eyes. This procedure generally takes about 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
- Chemical Peels
- Our medical aesthetician will apply a chemical acid to rejuvenate the skin’s outer layer to address skin concerns, such as sun damage. Treatment can generally be performed in about one hour, repeated every three to four weeks until desired results are achieved.
- Advanced Skin Care
- We provide a wide range of Neova® products, designed to target and repair photo-damaged skin. As the largest organ in the body, it is important to take excellent care of your skin.
- Cynosure PrecisionTx™ Facial Sculpting
- This advanced laser treatment removes fat cells, while contouring and tightening the lower face and neck. It provides a cost-effective and minimally invasive alternative to surgical intervention, such as a facelift and neck lift. Treatment is performed under local anesthetic and is generally completed in two to three hours.
- Laser Body Hair Removal
- We can provide a series of laser hair removal treatments to eliminate dark, unwanted body hair, with results that can last up to a lifetime. Treatment can be completed in one hour, over the course of four to eight sessions.
- This non-chemical and non-invasive procedure can treat sun damage, clogged pores, uneven pigmentation, age spots, and fine lines and wrinkles. A gentle spray of micro crystals will be applied to the face that removes the skin’s outer layer to reveal healthier-looking skin. Microdermabrasion increases collagen production in the underlying layer to improve the skin’s texture and appearance. Treatment generally takes 30 to 60 minutes.
- Katrina can provide a relaxing facial to remove dead skin cells, treat clogged pores and acne, and rejuvenate the skin’s appearance. Treatment generally takes 30 to 60 minutes, depending on any additional services provided.
- Eyelash Growth
- We provide Latisse® eyelash treatment, which can be applied to the base of the eye for patients desiring thicker, stronger, and longer lashes. Results can last two to three months.
Schedule Your Treatment
A fresh, rejuvenated face can bring about an amazing boost of confidence. To learn more about our skin treatments, contact us today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez and our resident medical aesthetician.
"Not only is Dr. Julio great but so is his staff and office environment! I have recommended family members and friends to him for various procedures and all agree!"Real Patient