Body contouring procedures are an effective way to finally achieve the body of your dreams. Whether you are seeking surgical or non surgical body contouring, at ReNova Plastic Surgery & Medial Spa, we offer a wide range of procedures to suit your needs. We are conveniently located for residents of Pittsburgh, Monroeville, Wexford and the surrounding PA communities.
What Body Contouring Procedures are Available?
Every body contouring surgery at ReNova Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa is performed by Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez in an accredited AAAASF, state-certified facility with a warm and caring staff. We offer a comprehensive suite of body contouring services, including:
- Arm Lift
- Average Cost: $6,000 to $8,000
- Brachioplasty will reshape, reposition, and remove excess fat and skin to help patients achieve beautifully contoured arms.
- Body Lift
- Average Cost: $8,000 – $12,500
- A body lift is a procedure designed to remove excess skin from the abdomen, love handles and upper buttock area after massive weight loss.
- Average Cost: $4,000 to $9,000
- If you have stubborn fat cells that have failed to respond to regular diet and exercise, we can contour these troublesome areas by removing fat cells using thin cannulas (tubes). Also called liposculpture, this procedure is commonly performed on the arms, breasts, back, thighs, and buttock.
- Mommy Makeover
- Several treatments are combined, such as a tummy tuck, liposuction, breast augmentation and/or breast lift for women wanting to rediscover their pre-mommy bodies. The procedure duration and recovery will depend on the type of procedures being performed.
- Thigh Lift
- $5,000 – $12,000
- A thighplasty can smooth the thigh’s contours and remove excess folds, rolls, fat cells and skin that have developed after massive weight loss.
- Tummy Tuck
- Average Cost: $5,000–$13,000
- If you are looking for a more contoured abdomen, Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez can remove excess fat cells and skin with a tummy tuck, also known as abdominoplasty.
How Much Does Body Contouring Cost?
The cost of your body contouring procedure will vary, depending on the number of areas targeted as well as the treatment method used. However, your unique pricing will be calculated at the time of your consultation.
To ensure that our procedures are financially accessible, we are proud to accept a wide range of payment options, including financing through Dollar Bank and CareCredit®.
Am I a Good Candidate for a Body Contouring Procedure?
If you have developed loose, sagging skin as a result of weight fluctuations, pregnancy, or any other reason, you could be a good candidate for body contouring. However, the best way to determine your candidacy is to schedule a consultation.
How Long Will My Body Contouring Results Last?
All the body contouring procedures at ReNova Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa are designed to be long lasting. However, the best way to maintain your results is through a healthy diet and exercise.
If you live in and around Pittsburgh, PA and have been searching for ‘body contouring near me,’ you have come to the right place. Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez is experienced in a wide range of body contouring procedures, so you can feel comfortable in your skin once more. To schedule your consultation, contact us today.