The face can make or break a first impression. So if you feel your look is not as youthful as it once was, facial plastic surgery may be able to help. Dr. Julio Clavijo-Alvarez is experienced in providing a wide range of high quality plastic surgery and maxillo facial surgery options to patients in and around Pittsburgh, PA.
What is Facial Surgery?
Facial surgery includes a wide range of procedures designed to enhance and improve the appearance of the face and neck. At ReNova Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa, we offer the following procedures:
- Average Cost: $4,000–$6,000
- Also known as eyelid surgery, this procedure removes excess, sagging skin from the upper eyelid as well as puffiness in the lower eyelid.
- Average Cost: $6,500–$18,000
- This surgery lifts and tightens the muscles and skin, while also re-contouring the cheeks and jawline to create a more youthful appearance.
- Mini Facelift
- This procedure addresses a smaller region of the face, providing natural-looking results.
- Neck Liposuction
- Neck liposuction can remove excess fat around the neck, reducing the appearance of a double chin.
- Neck Lift
- Average Cost: $4,000–$8,000
- This procedure tightens sagging skin and re-contours the shape of the neck.
- Also known as ear pinning, this procedure repositions the ears so they don’t stick out from the side of the head.
- Average Cost: $4,000–$10,000
- Also known as a nose job, this facial reconstruction surgery reshapes and reduces the size of the nose. This procedure may also help patients who have difficulty breathing.
How Much Does Facial Surgery Cost?
The cost of facial surgery can vary, depending on the type of surgery and the techniques used. All our procedures are calculated on an individual basis, and we’ll price your surgery during your consultation.
Our office is proud to accept a wide range of payment options, including financing through Dollar Bank and CareCredit®. We hope this allows all our patients to find their procedures financially accessible.
Am I a Good Candidate for Facial Surgery?
If you have loose, sagging skin around the face, excess fat under the chin, or ears that stick out uncomfortably, you could be a good candidate for facial surgery. However, the best way to determine your candidacy is to schedule a consultation.
How is Facial Surgery Performed?
Each facial surgery is performed according to the needs of the patient and the desired final outcome. Our team will discuss the specifics of your unique procedure during your consultation.
What is Recovery Like After Facial Surgery?
After your facial surgery, you will likely need to take several days off work or school as your body begins to heal. During this time, you may experience some pain or discomfort, as well as bruising. During your consultation, our team will provide specific details on how to navigate your recovery.
How Long Will My Facial Surgery Results Last?
The results of your facial surgery are designed to be long-term. However, the body will continue to age. As it does, you may find the skin begins to sag. However, your facial surgery will slow down any future aging, so you can continue to look like your most youthful self for many years to come.
At ReNova Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa, we offer a wide range of facial surgery options to patients from Pittsburgh, Monroeville, Wexford and the surrounding PA communities. If you have questions and are ready to learn more, we’re here to help. Contact us to get started.