If your skin is tired, dull, irritated or showing signs of aging, skin rejuvenation may be able to help. At the skin rejuvenation clinic of ReNova Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa, we provide a wide range of skin rejuvenation services to help revive your glow. Our office is convenient for residents of Pittsburgh and the surrounding Pennsylvania communities. Learn more about our services today.
What is Skin Rejuvenation?
Skin rejuvenation is a category of procedures that are designed to help eliminate dead, damaged or aging skin cells and reveal the fresh, clear, healthy skin beneath. At ReNova Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa, we provide the following skin rejuvenation techniques:
- Acne Treatments
- Each acne treatment is tailored to the patient’s unique needs. Chemical peels, laser skin rejuvenation, facials and medical-grade skin care products may be recommended.
- This procedure uses a tiny scalpel to resurface and clarify the skin
- Facials & Chemical Peels
- Designed to slough off the outermost layer of dead and damaged skin, facials and chemical peels are customized to the depth and severity of the concern.
- Average Cost: $70 – $150
- Safe for most skin types and colors, this procedure can address hyperpigmentation, fine lines, acne scars, uneven skin tone and more.
- Designed to rejuvenate skin cells, microneedling uses tiny needles to prompt the body’s natural healing processes and help boost collagen and volume in the face.
How Much Does Skin Rejuvenation Cost?
The cost of each skin rejuvenation technique will vary, depending on the patient and the treatment provided. At ReNova Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa, we price our procedures on an individual basis and will calculate your unique cost at the time of your consultation. Our practice is proud to accept a wide range of payment options, including financing through Dollar Bank and CareCredit®.
Am I a Good Candidate for Skin Rejuvenation?
If you are struggling with signs of aging, uneven skin tone, acne, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores, or a variety of other skin concerns, you could be an excellent candidate for skin rejuvenation. However, the best way to determine your candidacy for this or any procedure is to schedule a consultation.
How is Skin Rejuvenation Performed?
The process of skin rejuvenation will depend on the selected treatment. Our team will discuss the specifics of your skin rejuvenation procedure during your consultation.
What is Recovery Like After Skin Rejuvenation?
While some skin rejuvenation techniques have little to no recovery time, others may require a few days for the skin to heal. We’ll outline the recovery expectations during your consultation, so you’re well informed as to what you can expect.
How Long Will My Skin Rejuvenation Results Last?
The results of your skin rejuvenation procedure will depend on the technique. However, with proper skin care and protection from the sun, your results can be maintained for the long term.
At ReNova Plastic Surgery & Medical Center, we provide a wide range of skin rejuvenation procedures to men and women in Pittsburgh, Monroeville, Wexford and the surrounding PA communities. To learn more and schedule your consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact us.